Born in 1983, visual artist Lee Salvador started as a street artist and evolved in his craft and thru the years explored other medium and focused on canvas
During the journey, he had opened a window reconnecting with his childhood memories and started to embody it to his works.
Using acrylics, he uses rich, earthly tones to give his paintings a surreal atmosphere.
In his paintings, his childhood past meets his contemporary state of mind and emotion. The characters in his paintings shows 2 faces with different emotions. This represents 2 sides of a coin. Through this, the artist is leaving the audience two perspective to look at.
– Half Past the Hour – White Walls Gallery, Makati, Philippines
– Lies Behind the Eyes – Village Art Gallery, Alabang, Philippines
– Supamaketto – Art Anton Gallery, Pasay, Philippines
– Palit Ulo – Art for Space Gallery, Alabang, Philippines
– Voices in my Head – Village Art Gallery, Alabang, Philippines
– Vessel – Art Underground Gallery, Mandaluyong, Philippines
– Into the woods – Vinyl on Vinyl Gallery, Makati, Philippines
– No One – Art Underground Gallery, Mandaluyong, Philippines
– Evoleetion – Pocket Universe Gallery, Makati, Philippines
– Intuitive Sense – Streams Gallery, Hong Kong