Mad considers art as a way of thinking and acting in life, a constant reflection of what she sees and feels every day . Her works represent dreamlike landscapes and creatures. The sign of digging to unearth a fictional universe , which is struggling to remain within the canvas. In the world of Mad, everything takes the form of a splash of colour . The mind processes thoughts and memories that the hand imprints on the surface , through symbols and words. The design is a poem translated into her language.
Mad was born in the 80’s Italy and she grew up watching Japanese Manga. After finishing Art college she pursued studies in Fashion Design at the Istituto Marangoni in Milan, and started exhibiting her acrylic paintings at various events. After studies she started working in the fashion industry. She moved to London in 2005 where furthered her professional experience in Fashion, Graphic design and Art , working as a designer and attending a course as Fashion Stylist in Central S.Martin.
BA Fashion Design, Marangoni, Milan
– Little Heroes – Mimumo, Monza, Italy
– Art Talk – Galleria Alessia Formaggio, Vigevano, Italy
– GINZA COLLECTOR’S CLUB Group Show – Ginza Tsutaya Bookstore, Tokyo, Japan
– ART IS… Exhibition – What Cafe Tokyo, Japan
– Art Pride – Gallery OZ, Sydney, Australia
– Divine Feminine – Streams Gallery, Hong Kong
– I am always be with you Group Show – Streams Gallery, Hong Kong
– Mirror Mirror Group Show – Streams Gallery, Hong Kong
– Doodling the space Group show – GRANADA Gallery, Madrid, Spain
– Uno Nessuno Centomila – Teatro delle Logge Montecosaro, Montecosaro, Italy