Born in Oslo Norway, the art of Maria Maaneskiold experiments with references to fairytale and folklore. Her use of self portrait and symbolic characters alude to a certain experience of identity, sexuality and escapeism. Her work resembles that of dreams and create a visual universe of her own confused psyche.
– Debutshow «ingenting prosjekter» – Galleri kunstgress, Oslo, Norway
– ARTillery #2_EVOLUTION, Fushion – Bjørvika (Outside), Oslo, Norway
– ARTillery #1 REALIA, Fushion – Skur 31 Aker Brygge (Outside), Oslo, Norway
– Step Up Erna – Kfum-Kfuk, Oslo, Norway
– «Hårstrå» Fushion oslo – Bjørvika (Outside), Oslo, Norway
– Fushion oslo – Youngs, Oslo, Norway
– Graduation exhibition – Westerdals Oslo ACT, Oslo, Norway