Pei Lam is a Hong Kong-based illustrator and visual artist who records her life through doodling, painting, comic, and illustration. Create an imaginary and vivid artwork and take inspiration from the inner identity and nature, to cherish the nostalgic things.
Her works contain growth and emotion, exploring the connection between the inner self and the reality of life. Through depicting the big eyes of the girls, she wants to convey the feelings of wonder and unease. Life is journey that is full of frustration, until make a breakthrough and get out. To listen the whispers of heart, to define your identity from your intuition.
– Before We Forget – Elsewhere café, Taipei, Taiwan
– Running out of Midsummer – Boom Gallery, Hong Kong
– Somewhere Out There – Wrong Gallery, Taipei, Taiwan
– Creeping Imagination – Boom Gallery, Hong Kong
– Imbalance – Jockey Club Creative Art Centre, Hong Kong
– GINZA COLLECTOR’S CLUB Group Show – Ginza Tsutaya Bookstore,Japan
– Innocence – Streams Gallery, Hong Kong
– THE MOMENT, JCCAC Festival Feature Exhibition 2021 – Jockey Club Creative Art Centre, Hong Kong
– Gallery on the Move – The Disappearing Scenes, Chi K11 art space, K11 Art Mall, Hong Kong
– Before We Forget – elsewhere café, Taipei, Taiwan
– Running out of Midsumme – Boom Gallery & Cafe, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
– Undisappearing table story – Green Ray Originality Integrator, Taichung,Taiwan
– Somewhere Out There II – Wrong Gallery, Taipei, Taiwan